SoE at Unity Games

  • Chuck T
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 22, 2014
      Anyone up for a 7-player Struggle of Empires at Unity Games this Saturday?

      --
      Chuck T
      chuck.tewksbury@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 22, 2014
        I wish that I knew how to play this game , I only seen pictures of it and it looks like a lot of fun !!
      • ctewks
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 22, 2014

          I've only played a couple times and have thoroughly enjoyed it.

          I'd be fine with a newbie joining the game if you're willing.  I'll bring it along anyhow!

          -Chuck