Reminder: What's the Good Word (Game)? at 2:00

  • rrprojmgr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2014
      Word game folks: Come set a spell at the Lexicon Lounge -- aka the Northshore Ballroom -- for some open gaming of the vocabulary variety. We'll start this year's "What's the Good Word (Game)?" session at 2 o'clock. Bring your favorite games, and we'll get as many to the table as we can.

      Note the location: Northshore Ballroom. (An earlier announcement mistakenly said we'd gather at the jumpstart area, but folks should go directly to the Northshore Ballroom instead.) Look forward to seeing you there.

      Mark