UGXX - Prepay Names

  • Adam Smiles
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2014
      The following people have prepaid for UGXX and have not told me the names of the people they are paying for.  If you are them or know them, please have them get in touch with me.

      Aaron Wood
      Sarah Langlais
      Kevin Joyce
      Sean Grabowski
      Faraway Music
      Michael Konnerth

      One of the benefits of pre-paying is a smoother and quicker registration process.  It is time consuming to have to sort out why someone who thinks they've pre-paid, doesn't have a nice pre-printed name badge.  It's a pain for the volunteers working at the registration table and it's a pain for the folks behind you, who have pre-paid and would like nothing more than to simply pick up their name badge and go play some games.

      Thanks.

      -Adam
    • Richard Spoonts