Forgot to add names on Unity Games sign-up; will there be a problem?

  • pleitorian
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 16, 2014
      Hi,

           Not sure who to contact, as I can't find anything on the Unity Games XX web page for actual contact information -- I inadvertently did my Unity Games XX payment for 2 people but just noticed that I forgot to add the names in the comments. It's the same two people as last year, but we're driving separately, and probably won't arrive at the same time. Will this be a problem? Who should I contact? UG.prepay@... ? Or someone else?

      Thanks!
      Steve
    • Adam Smiles
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 16, 2014
        You can email me, or UG.prepay@... .

        You're not the only one who's forgot.  There are a handful of people who have not only forgot to provide all the names, but have not yet responded to requests for the additional names.

        Their public shaming will come later this weekend if I don't hear from them by then.

        -Adam

        To: Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 16, 2014
          I can't find your email but I will email the prepay one. Thank you!!
        • Tery Noseworthy
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 16, 2014
            Hi Steve,

            Send an email to me nosegamer AT gmail.com and I will take care of it.

            9 days and counting!

            Tery

            --
            "It was a dark and stormy nightmare." -Neil Gaiman
          • pleitorian
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 16, 2014
              I already sent one to UG.prepay@... -- is that sufficient?

              ~ S ~
            • elgmish
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 18, 2014
                I did paypal Tuesday evening (1/14) - but forgot my name -- Eric Gustafson

                Sorry,,      the shame....

                To: Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com