Reduced Price Game Sale (pick up at UG XX)

  • svenskgamer
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 10, 2014
      Here is an updated list to the one I sent out in December. All sold games have been removed and many games now have reduced prices. If you have any questions or are interested in making a purchase, please send a message to my personal email with the game(s) you are interested in and please include your phone number so I can call or text you at Unity to complete the transaction. Cash only, please. For inquiries about availability of games and to commit to purchasing, send all emails to Bryan Johnson at SwedeLad@... and I'll reply as soon as possible. Thanks!

      $2 - $10

      $2 – Pepper

      $2 – SeaNochle

      $3 – Clocktowers

      $3 – Elementalis

      $3 – The Game of Law School (new, in shrink)

      $3 – Parlay

      $3 – World Championship Dodgeball

      $4 – Berzerkerbirdz

      $4 – Creatures: The Card Game (with Chupacabra promo)

      $4 – Head to Head Poker (Knizia)

      $4 – Kommissar X

      $4 – LangGuini

      $4 – My Word!

      $4 – Nur Mut

      $4 – Overthrone

      $5 – 1-2-3 Oy!

      $5 – Ana contre Corax

      $5 – Canasta Caliente

      $5 – Corruption

      $5 – Digging (early Knizia game)

      $5 – Famous Flagships (new, in shrink)

      $5 – Genji

      $5 – Gregory Horror Show (new, unplayed)

      $5 – Kooky Kalooki

      $5 – Mental Floss (new, in shrink)

      $5 – MindTrap

      $5 – Reiner Knizia's Amazing Flea Circus

      $5 – Ricochet (Gamewright)

      $5 – Shoot Out (Knizia. Going Cardboard edition. New)

      $5 – Warriors (with Dragon Hordes expansion. Moon/Borg, Face 2 Face Games)

      $5 – Word Jam

      $5 – You've Been Sentenced!

      $6 – Breakaway Rider

      $6 – Conquest of Pangea

      $6 – Crazy Bluff (Blue Orange Games)

      $6 – Lawless

      $6 – Obscura Tempora

      $6 – Wreckage

      $7 – Dragon Hunt (Mike Fitzgerald card game)

      $7 – Family Business (Mayfair revised edition)

      $7 – Ice Pirates of Harbour Grace

      $7 – Lucca Citta

      $7 – Mille Bornes (unplayed, like new)

      $7 – Possession

      $7 – Schreck lass nach

      $7 – Seismic

      $8 – Adlungland

      $8 – Castle Merchants

      $8 – Ophidian 2350

      $8 – Penguin Ultimatum

      $8 – Pompeji (Adlung-Spiele)

      $8 – Succession: Intrigue in the Royal Court

      $8 – Sushi Bar

      $8 – Talkin' Tango

      $9 – Sanitarium

      $10 – Covert Action

      $10 – Dante's Inferno

      $10 – Dragon's Gold

      $10 – Flinch

      $10 – Message to the Czar

      $10 – Mömmen

      $10 – Perpetual Commotion

      $10 – Uptown (Funagain Games edition)

      $11 - $20

      $11 – The Bridges of Shangri-La

      $11 – Graverobbers (Jolly Roger Games)

      $11 – Pizza Box Baseball

      $11 – Skyline of the World

      $11 – Victory & Honor

      $12 – California

      $12 – Camelot Legends

      $12 – Caylus Magna Carta

      $12 – La Citta

      $12 – Court of the Medici

      $12 – Meuterer

      $12 – Portobello Market

      $12 – Puzzle Me! (I have 2 copies of this one available. New)

      $12 – Verräter

      $13 – Condottiere

      $13 – Ruse and Bruise

      $14 – Easy Come, Easy Go

      $14 – Quo Vadis? (Mayfair Games edition)

      $15 – Axis & Allies: Europe

      $15 – Phoenicia

      $15 – Roma (Queen Games)

      $16 – Patrician

      $16 – Tempus (Cafe Games first edition)

      $17 – Buccaneer (Stefan Dorra, Queen Games)

      $18 – Hacienda (Rio Grande Games)

      $18 – Monolith: The Strategy Game (new, in shrink)

      $19 – Amyitis (new, in shrink)

      $19 – Assyria

      $19 – Metro

      $20 – Fearsome Floors

      $20 – Magna Grecia

      $20 – Saga (Yuhodo, inc.)

      $20 – Sylla (new, in shrink)

      $20 – Torres (Ravensburger)

      $21 - $30

      $21 – Exile Sun (new, in shrink)

      $22 – Metropolis (Sid Sackson)

      $23 – Die Siedler von Nürnberg

      $24 – Im Zeichen des Kreuzes

      $25 – On the Underground

      $25 – Sid Meier's Civilization: The Boardgame (Eagle Games)

      $28 – Imperial

      $29 – Nexus Ops (Avalon Hill first edition)

      $30 – Bootleggers

      $30 – Kreta

      $30 – Proteus (Steve Jackson Games)

      $30 – The Pillars of the Earth

      $31 and up

      $40 – Goldland

      $40 – Warparty

    • nelf21 .
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 13, 2014
        Do you still have Torres?
        Thanks, Greg Zekser

      • SwedeLad@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 13, 2014
          Hi, Greg. Yes, Torres is still available for $20. I'll set it aside for you. What's your phone number (just in case I need it at UG)? Mine is 978-578-7206.

          Thanks,
          Bryan

          Connected by SwedeDROID on Verizon Wireless