BIG GAME SALE AT UG

  • cccglaser
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 10, 2014

      I am once again doing a closet cleaning sale before the upcoming UG event. These prices are by no means concrete. Just make me an offer and we'll converse. Bottom line is that I really need to move these games out.

       Email me off list at cccglaser@...

      Thanks,

      Chuck

      Samurai $45

      Chinatown 2nd edition $45

      Mansion of Madness $40

      Union Pacific $45

      Goldland $40

      Lost Valley $35

      Dungeon Lords $30

      Entdecker 1st English Edition $30

      New England $30

      Air Baron $30

      Ticket to Ride Marklin $30

      Show Manager 1st Edition $30

      Acquire Avalon Hill Edition $30

      7 Wonders w/Leaders expansion $30

      Thurn and Taxis w/Power and Glory Expansion $30

      1960 Making of a President $30

      Arkham Horror $30

      Battleship Galaxies $25

      Medieval Merchant $25

      Princes of Florence $20

      San Francisco $20

      Battlestar Galactica Base Game $20

      Ticket to Ride Nordic Edition $20

      Ticket to Ride Asia $15

      Ticket to Ride India $15

      Augsburg $12

      Dominion Base Game $10

    • Josh Bluestein

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 11, 2014
            > Would you take $25.00 for the Thurn and Taxis w/Power and Glory Expansion?
            I will be at Unity the whole day.

            I am once again doing a closet cleaning sale before the upcoming UG event.
            > These prices are by no means concrete. Just make me an offer and we'll
            > converse. Bottom line is that I really need to move these games out.
            >

            > Email me off list at cccglaser@... mailto:cccglaser@...
            >

            > Thanks,
            > Chuck
            >

            > Samurai $45
            > Chinatown 2nd edition $45
            > Mansion of Madness $40
            > Union Pacific $45
            > Goldland $40
            > Lost Valley $35
            > Dungeon Lords $30
            > Entdecker 1st English Edition $30
            > New England $30
            > Air Baron $30
            > Ticket to Ride Marklin $30
            > Show Manager 1st Edition $30
            > Acquire Avalon Hill Edition $30
            > 7 Wonders w/Leaders expansion $30
            > Thurn and Taxis w/Power and Glory Expansion $30
            > 1960 Making of a President $30
            > Arkham Horror $30
            > Battleship Galaxies $25
            > Medieval Merchant $25