Game recommendation sought

  • Matthew Horn
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2013
      A friend of mine is looking for a game recommendation for Xmas for his teenagers. They loved power grid and imperial... Games with some complexity and conflict, but not too much of either. Any recommendations?

      Sent from my iPhone
    • vingador7
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2013
        If they enjoy 2 players games I would highly recommend Android Netrunner and Mage Wars , if they are looking for something with more players , I would say Kermet , Seasons and Trajan .
      • norvbrooks
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2013

          Matt - Our game "Aloha - the Spirit of Hawaii" is a family friendly game for 2 to 4 players that plays in 60 to 90 mins.  Here's a link to The Dicetower's Tom Vasel's review: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/video/26652/aloha-the-spirit-of-hawaii/dice-tower-reviews-aloha-the-spirit-of-hawaii