Reminder: All-Day Open Board Gaming in Metrowest on Saturday [11/16/2013]

  • das_ninj4
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2013

      Hi Unity Gamers!

      I have organized another all-day open gaming event for tomorrow (Saturday, 11/16/2013) at the Old School House Pub & Restaurant on 17 School Street, Hudson, MA 01749.

      Open gaming starts at 11AM and runs until midnight. Anyone interested in playing board games is welcome.

      The parking lot attached to the building is small, but they also own the parking lot directly across the street. Additionally, street parking in Hudson is free and there are municipal lots just a few blocks away.

      I have rented out one of their function rooms upstairs and have set an entry fee of $5 to cover the cost of the rental. For this time, I changed up the table layout to include a couple more round tables. We will have seating for about 50 people. That is a lot of potential simultaneous gaming happening and should be a nice hold-over until the next Unity Games Day.

      The pub serves food and drinks. People will need to walk downstairs to the bar to place orders. Their menu is posted on their web site: http://oldschoolhousepubandrestaurant.com I have eaten there several times now and the food is excellent.

      Alternatively, downtown Hudson is host to several great restaurants and eateries. There is also a McDonalds around the corner from the pub if that is your thing.

      If you are on BGG, my guild's forum thread for this event is at: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1052910/all-day-quarterly-11162013

      If Meetup is more your style: http://www.meetup.com/MetrowestBoardGaming/events/145242642

      If you want to keep up with more board gaming events in Metrowest, then please join our guild (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/guild/1548) or my new Meetup group (http://www.meetup.com/MetrowestBoardGaming).

      das_ninja