RE: Porter Square Gaming!

  • eric_haines
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 8, 2013

      I just joined this group (and just moved to the area), so I'm not quite sure how to reply to you directly - I guess here. Anyway, I like that there's a choice: note that tonight is also Pick Your Panera near Fresh Pond: http://www.meetup.com/Boston-social-strategy-gamers/events/143286352/?a=md1_grp&rv=md1&_af_eid=143286352&_af=event. I choose you, Pikachu, since the weather looks to be nice enough that I can bike over from Arlington. I'm this guy: http://erichaines.com.

      Eric

      ---In unity_games@yahoogroups.com, <far3@...> wrote:

      Hi Everybody...

      Once again, this TUESDAY, there's board gaming at my house (335 Highland
      Ave Apt 2, Somerville) - about a 7 minute walk from either Davis Square
      T stop or Porter Square T. The fun starts at 7:00 and typically ends
      around 11:00 or so. Everyone is welcome to come (including newcomers and
      friends), but PLEASE E-mail RSVP so I get an idea on the person count.

      Felix
    • Felix A Rodriguez