LAST CALL for Council pre-registration

  • swa-gaming
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2013
      Hello Northeast Gamers,

      We're only six days away from the start of Council of Five Nations XXXVI, one of the longest-running adventure gaming conventions in the world.

      Council 36 is October 11-13, 2013.  We're growing in several different ways this year. We've expanded our square footage by 50%, and our events by 60%.  We're starting the con earlier, 9am on Friday, Oct 11th. We've expanded the vendor's area by 500%, with several game companies on-site to demo their offerings.

      Please note that pre-registration closes at 11:59 PM this Monday, October 7th.  If you pre-reg, you save about 25% on the cost of entry, and there's a better chance of you getting your first choice events.  Save money and pre-register online.

      Please follow the web links below to get lots of information about the convention and the events.

      We hope to see all of you next weekend at Council of Five Nations.

      - - - - - - - - -

      Please click for the main Council general info page:
      http://www.swa-gaming.org/Council

      Please click to download the Council Pre-Registration packet in PDF format:
      http://www.swa-gaming.org/Downloads

      Please click to Pre-Register via the online form (with immediate PayPal or Credit Card payment):
      http://www.swa-gaming.org/CouncilOnlineRegistration

      Please click to go to the Chronological listing of all events:
      http://www.swa-gaming.org/CouncilEventsChrono

      Please click here to see all our Special Interest Event Tracks:
      http://swa-gaming.org/Council-of-Five-Nations-36-Event-Tracks-2013

      Please click for Directions to Council of Five Nations:
      http://www.swa-gaming.org/CouncilDirections

      Please click for the Council Hotels page:
      http://www.swa-gaming.org/CouncilHotels

      Please click for the Council Parking page:
      http://www.swa-gaming.org/CouncilParking

      Please click for details on the Vendors at Council of Five Nations:
      http://swa-gaming.org/Council-of-Five-Nations-36-Vendor-Highlight

      Please click for Downtown Schenectady resources for Dining, Shopping, and a Visitor's Map:
      http://www.downtownschenectady.org/

      Web pages highlighting our game events and special event tracks
      Please click to go to the Chronological listing of all events:
      http://www.swa-gaming.org/CouncilEventsChrono

      Please click for the list of Kids games:
      http://swa-gaming.org/Council-of-Five-Nations-36-Event-Tracks-2013#Kids_Games

      Please click for the events in the Council Wargame Room (*New for 2013*):
      http://swa-gaming.org/Council-of-Five-Nations-36-Event-Tracks-2013#The_Council_Wargame_Room

      Please click for the Star Fleet Battles tournament page:
      http://www.swa-gaming.org/SFBatCouncil

      Please click to get details on the Conflict of Heroes tournament:
      http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/970839/coh-tournament-at-council-of-five-nations-oct-11-1

      Please click for the list of Board Game Geek Top 50 events:
      http://swa-gaming.org/Council-of-Five-Nations-36-Event-Tracks-2013#Board_Game_Geek_Top_50

      Please click for the list of Board Game Geek 51-100 events:
      http://swa-gaming.org/Council-of-Five-Nations-36-Event-Tracks-2013#Board_Game_Geek_Top_51-100

      Please click for the listing of all the Historical Miniatures events:
      http://swa-gaming.org/Council-of-Five-Nations-36-Event-Tracks-2013#Historical_Miniatures

      Please click to see the lineup of Shadowrun RPG events:
      http://swa-gaming.org/Council-of-Five-Nations-36-Event-Tracks-2013#Shadowrun_RPG

      Please click for the Horror games event track page:
      http://swa-gaming.org/Council-of-Five-Nations-36-Event-Tracks-2013#Horror

      Please click for the Science Fiction games event track page:
      http://swa-gaming.org/Council-of-Five-Nations-36-Event-Tracks-2013#Science_Fiction

      Please click to see options to play qualifying games for the SWA's Northeast TITAN Championship tournament:
      http://swa-gaming.org/Council-of-Five-Nations-36-Event-Tracks-2013#Titan

      Please click to see all the Free Demo game events during Council weekend.  You can even play games with the developers:
      http://swa-gaming.org/Council-of-Five-Nations-36-Event-Tracks-2013#Demos_-_All_Free

      Please click for the Train games event track:
      http://swa-gaming.org/Council-of-Five-Nations-36-Event-Tracks-2013#Train_Games

      If you have any questions, please email us at Council /at/ swa-gaming.org

      (Please replace the "/at/" with the typical "@" sign.  We apologize for this anti-spam measure.)