Another FRAGS game demo - Thursday October 10th

  • muttstain2
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2013
      After the great success with NINJA DICE last week, I have contacted the designer of another project currently up on kickstarter, and he has agreed to come show off is game at FRAGS next Thursday night.

      This one is an army-building card game that combines elements from CAYLUS and DIPLOMACY.

      It's nice to support local game designers, and this project is currently less than 50% funded.

      If you are a FRAGS regular, or have always wanted to check us out, next week will be a good time to do so.

      FRAGS meets every Thursday at 7:30 in Framingham.

      For more info, feel free to contact me.

      -Matt

      In other news, there will be NO Cancellation Hearts this month. I may start it up again next month, but if you would like to volunteer to be the permanent host, please let me know. I am currently hosting far too many events, and would prefer to let someone else run with this one.