Re: [Unity_Games] RE: Unity Games 20

  • charlieebrown2001
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 1, 2013
      One of the best "small cons" I've been to. Wish I could afford to go
      back this year - hoping for 2014...

      > Another vote for Carnage - 3 days of gaming, more structured than UG,
      but always plenty of pick ups going on.

      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 12, 2013

        Thanks Adam.  Looking forward to the game day. We're coming down from Vermont and will be staying over Friday thru Sunday.  I'd like to be able to get my rooms booked soon, so the rate code would be helpful.

        ---In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, <adamsmiles@...> wrote:

        We do have a group code.  The rate will be $119 plus tax.  I have to double check what the actual code is.  We'll have all the details on the website, which we'll try and have up and running in the next few weeks.

        -Adam

        To: Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
        From: nosegamer@...
        Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 07:02:44 -0400

        We will talk to the hotel about that, but since we don't guarantee a large block of rooms (most people are local and do not stay), there may not be a huge discount. The hotel rooms for that weekend currently range from about $120 with a AAA discount to $160, depending on what you want.

        Tery

        On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 3:50 PM, <michael.tutt@...> wrote:

        Will there be a group rate code for the hotel?

        ---In unity_games@yahoogroups.com, <adamsmiles@...> wrote:

        Unity Games 20 will be returning to the Danvers Doubletree Hotel on Saturday January 25, 2014.

        We will update the website and start collecting registration payments in the fall.

        "It was a dark and stormy nightmare." -Neil Gaiman

      • gahndalph