Re: [Unity_Games] Digest Number 4677

  • Michael Tutt
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2013
      Thanks Tery,  I ask, only because last year there was.  There are a number of us that come down from Vermont and New Hampshire.  Last year it saved about 20-30 per room.

      On 9/26/2013 4:04 AM, Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      Eastern MA Area Gaming

      8 New Messages

      Digest #4677
      1a
      Re: Unity Games 20 by "Tery Noseworthy" terynoseworthy

      Messages

      Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:02 am (PDT) . Posted by:

      "Tery Noseworthy" terynoseworthy

      We will talk to the hotel about that, but since we don't guarantee a large
      block of rooms (most people are local and do not stay), there may not be a
      huge discount. The hotel rooms for that weekend currently range from about
      $120 with a AAA discount to $160, depending on what you want.

      Tery

      On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 3:50 PM, <michael.tutt@ comcast.net> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Will there be a group rate code for the hotel?
      >

      > ---In unity_games@ yahoogroups. com, <adamsmiles@ ...> wrote:
      >
      > Unity Games 20 will be returning to the Danvers Doubletree Hotel on
      > Saturday January 25, 2014.
      >
      > We will update the website and start collecting registration payments in
      > the fall.

      "It was a dark and stormy nightmare." -Neil Gaiman

    • brentskicote
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26, 2013
        >Would be interested also - planning on coming again this year, but not in
        driving 2 1/2 hours after 15 hours of gaming!