Aquileia and others on sale at miniature market

  • E
    Message 1 of 188 , Sep 26, 2013
      Aquileia, which was a pretty popular game at the gathering a while back is on clearance at miniature market for $35.

      http://www.miniaturemarket.com/zoc050072.html

      I also noticed a D-Day dice expansion and some other games I did not recognize. Here's the link for their clearance. There's a ton of minis, but some other board games and RPG stuff mixed in.

      http://www.miniaturemarket.com/clearance/clearance.html
    • Felix A Rodriguez
      Message 188 of 188 , Oct 20, 2013
        Hi Everybody...

        Once again, this TUESDAY, there's board gaming at my house (335 Highland
        Ave Apt 2, Somerville) - about a 7 minute walk from either Davis Square
        T stop or Porter Square T. The fun starts at 7:00 and typically ends
        around 11:00 or so. Everyone is welcome to come (including newcomers and
        friends), but PLEASE E-mail RSVP so I get an idea on the person count.

        Special Note: The next scheduled game night, for November 5 will be
        cancelled due to other obligations. I'm debating having a make up
        November 12 session or just cancelling and having the next meeting the
        19th. When you give your RSVP, let me know if you would be interested in
        November 12 and then I'll decide if there is enough interest.

        Felix