Next FNC Game Day, Oct 5th

  • madcapmartini
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2013

      Come by FNC on Saturday Oct. 5th starting at 10 a.m. for a full day of open board gaming. We are hoping to keep the annex open extra late to give the MtG players extra time with the new release. Stay tuned for more details about this marathon gaming event!

      When: Saturday Oct. 5th starting at 10 a.m. until 2 a.m.

      Where: Friendly Neighborhood Comics 191 Mechanic St. Bellingham, MA (exit 17 off I495)

      www.friendlycomics.com

    • Mathew Thomsen