New Kickstarter Game Demo (and a special guest) at FRAGS this Thursday Sept 27th

  • muttstain2
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23 9:31 PM
      As many of you already know, FRAGS (Framingham Gamers) meets every Thursday night in Framingham starting at 7:30. On a typical week, there are between 10 and 20 people and 2-4 games going at any given time.

      This week, is NOT going to be typical. In addition to the return of a former regular who has moved far, far, away (hint: Seattle), we are going to have a special demo of a brand new game currently up on Kickstarter.
      Jeff Gracia will be at FRAGS, showing off his new game, Ninja Dice

      For our regulars, I hope you can come this week. It will be a chance to say Hi to Ben and help make FRAGS look good for more game demos (there's another one from a guy in Worcester that just went up on KS as well...) For those of you who have been thinking about checking us out, this will be a good week to do so. You can be one of the first to try out this new and unique dice game.

      For further information, and the address if you need it, feel free to email me.

      I hope to see many of you this week.

      -Matt

      And don't forget movie night in my home theater on Tuesday. In honor of the premiere of "Agents of SHIELD" on ABC, we will be showing the original "Nick Fury: Agent of SHIELD" starring everyone's favorite standee, David Hasselhoff. The movie starts at 8:00 preceded by a couple of season 2 episodes of Wilfred at 7:00.