Open gaming 1pm-midnight+ in Salem NH this Saturday (9/21)

  • Jeff Michaud
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2013
      Open gaming 1pm til midnight+ in Salem NH this Saturday
      Sept 21st.  If you can't make it this Saturday it's almost
      always the 3rd Saturday of every month.

      Le Marshalate is a gaming group that I've only been playing
      with for the last couple years but has been
      meeting/gaming for over 30 years.

      Cost is FREE for 1ST TIMERs, $5 for everyone else (up to
      paying a max of $30 in a calendar year).  The cost goes
      toward paying for the hall rental.

      Types of games played are varied, I'm mainly a Euro player
      myself but there is always an 18xx game played by some,
      some come specifically for play a war game (with tweezers
      sometimes!), and a crayon rail game is also possible (Empire
      Builder, etc).

      Last month "There were 9 members, 6 guests, and 5 first time guests present at our August meeting.  There were 15 reported games played. "
      Clash of Cultures, Outpost x 2, Hamburgum, Aladdin's Dragon,
      Dominion, Starship Merchants x 2, New Amsterdam, Empire Builder,
      Eurorails, King of Tokyo x 2

      -Jeff

      Discussion thread on BGG:
      http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/804577

      Directions to the American Legion:
      From 93 North take exit 2.
      Turn right onto Main Street  (Route 97).
      Go through 3 lights (there is a fourth at a school that just stays green)  About 1.2 miles
      Turn left onto Milville St at the  Sovereign bank.
      Go 1/4 mile to the American Legion on your right (just  before Lancaster School)