A few games for sale

  • madcapmartini
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2013
      Race for the Galaxy - played once, sleeved and in deck boxes $20

      Gearworld: The Borderlands - punched but unplayed $30

      Duel of Ages set 1: Worldspanner - cards sleeved, unplayed $25

      Dungeon Twister (Asmodee first printing) with Paladins and Dragons expansion - $20

      If you are interested, you can pick the games up this Saturday in Bellingham at Friendly Neighborhodd Comics' Game Guild Day event - or email me to arrange pick up in or around the Milford/Holliston/Hopkinton/Franklin area.

      Questions welcome!
    • chrisarogalski
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2016

        I have the following for sale:

        Madeira: $40 - punched but never played

        K2: $40 - Rebel games edition - played a few times

        RA: $40 - Rio Grande 2008 - punched never played

        Elysium: $20 or make offer - played once

        Pirates Cove: $25 or make offer - played less than 10 times

        Pandemic: $20 or make offer - z-man games (1st or 2nd ed?)

        call or text Chris  508-847-4521