New gaming con next Sunday 9/22

  • lisa_hertel
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2013
      New England Gaming Convention
      http://www.nesfa.org/negc/
      negc@...

      12 hours of board games, card games, tabletop games, RPGs, and dice games. Great tournaments, awesome prizes, and epic freebies!

      Sunday, September 22, 2013. Noon – Midnight!

      George Dilboy VFW Hall
      371 Summer Street,
      Somerville, MA 02144

      Space limited; register online in advance! Online payments accepted by credit card and PayPal; you may register at the door if space permits. Full Gaming Membership: $20 Groups of 15, $15 per person ($225 total). We can also take a check made out to NESFA: NESFA, PO Box 809, Framingham, MA 01701

      We are pleased to announce Pandemonium Books & Games will be a dealer at NEGC.

      Minors under 17 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. We are unable to provide any childcare at this event, and will not be available to monitor unattended children under 17, in any case. Anyone leaving a child under 17 alone at this event can be held accountable to local authorities. Please be sure to have an adult in attendance and monitoring any minors under 17, for their safety. We thank you in advance for your understanding and consideration.

      You can also come visit us Wednesday evenings at the NESFA clubhouse at 504 Medford St, Somerville, MA, or write to us at negc@...
    • ranma1224
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 21, 2013

         Hi everyone. Just a reminder along with some new news.

         The New England Gaming Con is taking place tomorrow from noon to midnight. I realize that $20 is on the steep side to get into a one day convention, and I wish I had a way to get online when I was in rehab (I have spent the last month in the hospital and then a rehab facility) to tell you this sooner, but if you sign up or show up with a total of 15 other friends, you all get in for $15.

         That's right, a group rate of $15 for groups of 15 or larger.

         And there's more prize support. Everyone's walking out with something and tournament winners get larger sets.

         I should also mention that you can leave the building (to get food, for example) and come back. Alas, the only liquid you can bring in with you is water, although soda and juice is available downstairs for just $1/drink.

         Pre-reg will end tonight at midnight. Remember, if you're registering as part of a group of at least 15 people, it's only $15 to get in. If you don't pre-reg, you can pay at the door, but there's a cap of 84 attendees (+ 15 judges/staff), so don't wait to sign up.

         www.nesfa.org    click on the NEGC link in the top right corner and you're on your way. Schedule should be up, restaurant guide (if not on the web it will be available in print form at the convention), pics, and more.

         Thanks, and I hope to see you there.