All-Day Open Board Gaming in Metrowest on Saturday [9/21/2013]

  • das_ninj4
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2013
      Hi Unity Gamers!

      I have organized another all-day open gaming event for 9/21/2013 (Saturday) at the Old School House Pub & Restaurant on 17 School Street, Hudson, MA 01749.

      Open gaming starts at 11AM and runs until midnight. Anyone interested in playing board games is welcome.

      The parking lot attached to the building is small, but they also own the parking lot directly across the street. Additionally, street parking in Hudson is free and there are municipal lots just a few blocks away.

      Unlike last time, I have rented out one of their function rooms upstairs, so we will have a bit more privacy and not have to compete with the juke box this time. As a result of renting the room, I am setting an entry fee of $5. In exchange for your $5, you will have nice round and rectangular tables with seating for approximately 60 people, plus, thirteen hours of gaming (two more than I was able to schedule last time). That is a lot of potential simultaneous gaming happening and should be a nice hold-over until the next Unity Games Day. :)

      The pub serves food and drinks. People will need to walk downstairs to the bar to place orders. Their menu is posted on their web site: http://oldschoolhousepubandrestaurant.com I have eaten there several times now and the food is excellent.

      Alternatively, downtown Hudson is host to several great restaurants and eateries. There is also a McDonalds around the corner from the pub if that is your thing.

      Hope you can join us for the gaming marathon. :D

      If you are on BGG, my guild's forum thread for this event is at: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1033542/all-day-quarterly-9212013

      If Meetup is more your style: http://www.meetup.com/MetrowestBoardGaming/events/139481052/

      If you want to keep up with more board gaming events in Metrowest, then please join our guild (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/guild/1548) or my new Meetup group (http://www.meetup.com/MetrowestBoardGaming).

      das_ninja