Cool looking Kickstarter game - needs help to fund

  • Muttstain
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2013
      I have no affiliation with the designer or the campaign.

      I have backed this, and would really like to see it fund. It is 2 days away and only at 70% of the goal.

      http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1581450659/monster-derby-board-game/posts/594532?ref=email&show_token=e3b3cc3b1a494ab7

      This looks like a fun twist on Magical Athlete, where you are not a single character, but rather you bet on them and try to manipulate the race.

      There are actually quite a few interesting games on KS right now.

      This one is from the guys who did "Kill the Overlord"

      http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13415575/rarrr-monster-building-city-crushing-card-game/posts/594522?ref=email&show_token=45a3b46ca04dcd9a

      Giant Kaiju monsters seems to be a popular theme these days as there is another similar campaign up now, and another similar game coming next month...

      -Matt