Re: [Unity_Games] Digest Number 4659

  • carljolson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2013
      There is a boardgaming group that meets at the ConnectiCon headquarters in Newington, CT (just off I-91) on the 3rd Saturday of every month. It is about 30-40 minutes from Springfield. It formerly met at the Middlefield Library. The address is 705 N. Mountain Rd. Newington CT and directions are on the Connecticon website. The hours are 10 AM to 10 PM, and sometimes later.

      Of course, in September and October we are meeting on the 4th Saturday instead of the 3rd. Nothing is ever easy.

      We play mainly Euro-games, but pretty much anything that gets put on a table gets played. There are usually 3-5 games going at a time.

      Hope to see people on Sept. 28.