Western Mass Game Group

  • Michael Majorowski
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2013
      Hello, I recently moved from Quincy Ma, right outside of Boston, to Palmer Ma, aka Middle Earth and I am looking to start a game group with folks near the Springfield/Sturbridge/Worcester area. Any one interested?

      Regards,
      Michael Majorowski
      617-985-0298
    • daveredsox@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2013
        Do you play 18xx games?

        I live mprimarily in Florida, but am in Central Ma. Regularly. We have a small group that meet some Saturdays.

        Feel free to call me to chat-508-864-3967

        Dave Lionett

        Michael Majorowski <mmajorowski@...> wrote:

        Hello, I recently moved from Quincy Ma, right outside of Boston, to Palmer Ma, aka Middle Earth and I am looking to start a game group with folks near the Springfield/Sturbridge/Worcester area. Any one interested?

        Regards,
        Michael Majorowski
        617-985-0298

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            Unity_Games-digest@yahoogroups.com
            Unity_Games-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Chuck T
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2013
          I live in North Central MA --  Ashburnham/Gardner area.  I might be willing to participate.

          Any wargamers out your way? :)

          --
          Chuck T
          chuck.tewksbury@...