Looking for playtesters for a Viticulture expansion

  • Phil Alberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2013
      I am looking for people to playtest an expansion that I have created for
      Viticulture. It is a blind playtest, so you are expected to read through
      the material and play the expansion without any guidance from me. My hope
      is that you will play the expansion at least a few times, and comment on
      both the rules and on the gameplay. If you are interested, please respond
      to me off-list, and I will send you the associated PDF files.

      This, of course, presumes that you have access to Viticulture:
      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/128621/viticulture

      Thank you for your consideration.

      - Phil

      --