(day before) Labor Day Gaming this Sunday (Sep 1) between Salem & Nashua NH

  • Jeff Michaud
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2013
      Hi all,

      I know a lot of folks are traveling for the long holiday weekend,
      others headed West to Matt's in Framingham MA, but if you don't
      have plans yet for Sunday I'm thinking it's probably the best
      to day trip North travel day for playing games!

      This Sunday, 1pm to 11pm (or maybe a little later).

      I'm located between Salem NH (Route 93, exit 3) and Nashua NH
      (Route 3, exit 2). For those that already know where I live please still
      RSVP (either "reply to sender" link at bottom, please don't
      reply to the list :), or if you are a member of the Nashua Gamers
      Meetup you can RSVP there)... if you don't you use the "reply
      to sender" link at the bottom with your expected arrival time for
      planning purposes and I'll respond back with the address and
      my phone in case you get lost.

      I'll provide some snacks, coffee & tea & some soda, but if you want beer/wine/soda please byob.

      I'll provide dinner... possibly grilled chicken, maybe pulled pork, and turkey kielbasa. If you want to bring other meats (burgers, dogs) you are welcome to as well as anything else (salads, deserts, side dishes, etc).

      I've got a limited number of chairs which limits how many I can host so please RSVP so I can keep track of head count. Thanks!

      Do note that I have cats so if you are allergic make sure to take allergy meds.

      ps: I'm still reducing my game collection, have sold about 60+ games so far and I have over 130 games for sale! You'll be able to browse them in person, check out what's for sale, prices and condition info at http://tinyurl.com/kgkenpa