This Friday - FNC's Pub Club

  • madcapmartini
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2013
      Starting at 7:00, Friendly Neighborhood Comics has Pub Games until 11:00.

      Come by to chuck some dice or lie, cheat, and bluff your way through your favorite beer and pretzel games!

      This Friday - Slapshot!

      Inspired by the zany event at WBC, I wanted to bring the madness north of Lancaster. Click the link for more details:

      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/13158808#13158808

      Feel free to join our Guild on BGG for all store and event info (it also gets you 10 percent off all purchases just for joining):

      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/guild/1514

      Friendly Neighborhood Comics
      191 Mechanic St. (rt. 140 - exit 17 off I495)
    • madcapmartini
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 22, 2013