FS: Battlelore Collection

  • drasher25
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2013
      Hello everyone! I am putting my BattleLore collection up for sale.

      BATTLELORE COLLECTION
      English First Editions, with the exception of expansions marked with a *, which are re-purposed French editions with English components.

      Includes:
      BattleLore
      Call to Arms
      Epic BattleLore
      Code of Chivalry
      Bearded Brave
      Dwarven Battalion
      Scottish Wars*
      Horrific Horde
      Goblin Marauders* (this one is still sealed in shrink)
      Goblin Skirmishers
      Dragons
      Creatures
      Earth Elemental
      For Troll and Country

      This collection has been lovingly assembled and cared for, but unfortunately for me (but good for you!) rarely played. Everything is in very good condition. Some of the minis may have minor damage, such as a broken axe here and there repaired with glue, but for the most part are in great shape.

      The minis have been nicely sorted and organized into two labelled Plano boxes, which dramatically speeds setup.

      The original game box is included without insert. The game components are instead neatly bagged. All original manuals are included, as well as the various player aid printouts I have. You will of course also receive the Plano boxes that contain the minis. None of the other game boxes will be included to keep shipping costs reasonable. I will include the cardboard sleeves for most of the expansion boxes for your enjoyment.

      It saddens me to let this go, but I would rather it go somewhere that it will get played! Given the sheer amount of material and possibility of mini breakage during shipping, I would love to sell it to someone local.

      I added up what I paid for all this stuff, and it comes to about $365, so that's what I am asking. This seems fair, especially considering that most of this can no longer be bought at retail. Other offers may be considered, but the first offer at asking price will snag it!

      I live in Holden and work in Bedford Mass, so I would be happy to meet up anywhere near Worcester or Waltham, or anywhere in between.

      Thanks!