Midsummer game sale - Metro Boston

  • tennbergbgg
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15 12:35 AM
      I need to free up space in my tiny apartment. I've included a brief
      description for each game. Contact me directly with any questions. Games
      must be picked up in the Medford area (easy to get to via car or T).

      * Massive Arkham Horror collection - $800: core game plus all
      expansions (includes original boxes and inserts), wooden and plastic
      storage cases, lots of custom dice, custom dice bags and monster cups,
      promos, and a whole lot more! Also, all cards (excluding Ancient One,
      Investigator, Guardian, and Herald) have been sleeved with high-quality
      FFG sleeves. Nothing missing or damaged. A detailed list of everything
      included can be provided.

      * Large Tannhäuser collection - $285: core game plus every figure
      and map expansion except for the most recent two figure expansions. All
      of it is unplayed, but some items were opened to check the contents.
      Some of the figure expansion boxes have damage, but no parts for
      anything are missing or damaged. Also includes lots of Chessex dice to
      match each faction. A detailed list of everything included can be
      provided.

      * Bomber Command - $30: opened but never played. Includes 4 Chessex
      dice I bought for it. Nothing missing or damaged.

      * Earth Reborn - $40: Played twice, nothing missing or damaged. Minis
      are unpainted. Cards are sleeved. Tiles and player aids have the
      cardboard edges darkened with a black marker.

      * LEGO Heroica: Draida, Fortaan, Nathuz, and Waldurk - $55: played a
      couple times, pieces have been assembled. Nothing missing or damaged.

      * Nexus Ops (FFG) - $35: played once, nothing missing or damaged.

      * Nightfighter - $25: Played once, nothing missing or damaged. Box
      cover has a bit of wear on the front.

      * Star Wars: X-Wing - $165: Core set, plus 1 each of the first wave
      and second wave expansions. Core set and first wave expansions have been
      played. Second wave expansions are new and unused (the two large second
      wave expansions are out of shrinkwrap but are unplayed).

    • tennbergbgg
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2013
        All of this still available, let's make a deal. Also, adding a few more games to the list:

        * Battlestar Galactica plus Exodus and Pegasus expansions (core and Exodus are used, Pegasus is unopened) - $90
        * Horus Heresy - $65 - New, still in shrinkwrap.
        * Relic (40K-themed game based on Talisman) - $35 - Played once, nothing missing/damaged.