New Member Intro

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 13, 2013
      Hello All. Somewhat new to gaming. Or at least a long time now that I have
      returned.

      I live in Bridgewater and like Pandemic, Forbidden Island and Carcassonne.
      I'd like to learn to play Ticket to Ride as well as Smash Up or any new
      game. Not a fan however of very heavy, deep, long games. That's probably
      due to my short attention span. I purchased LOTR: LCG but my son and I have
      yet to tackle that one. Probably should mention I've played a couple of
      solos/PnP including ZIMP and Aether Captains.

      I'm looking to meet some new people either on the list or IRL to play
      and/or learn.

      Keep Gaming.

      Jeff