Open gaming 1pm-midnight+ in Salem NH this Saturday (8/17)

  • Jeff Michaud
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2013
      Looks like you guys and gals have lots of gaming choices
      for this Saturday, Topsfield, Somerville (NESFA), and
      Salem NH (Le Marshalate, see below)! On top of that
      WZLX is putting on a free concert at the Hatchshell,
      Blue Oyster Cult. No matter where you end up this weekend,
      don't fear the reaper Joan Crawford.

      Open gaming 1pm til midnight+ in Salem NH this Saturday
      July20th. If you can't make it this Saturday it's almost
      always the 3rd Saturday of every month.

      Le Marshalate is a gaming group that I've only been playing
      with for the last couple years but has been
      meeting/gaming for over 30 years.

      Cost is FREE for 1ST TIMERs, $5 for everyone else (up to
      paying a max of $30 in a calendar year). The cost goes
      toward paying for the hall rental.

      Types of games played are varied, I'm mainly a Euro player
      myself but there is always an 18xx game played by some,
      some come specifically for play a war game (with tweezers
      sometimes!), and a crayon rail game is also possible (Empire
      Builder, etc).

      Last month "There were 10 members, 7 guests, and two first time guests present at our July meeting. There were 14 reported games played."
      Jet Set, Outpost, The Great Zimbabwe, Homesteaders,
      Cstle Dice, Citadels, Age of Empires III, Money!,
      New Amsterdam, The Speicherstadt, Scepter of Zavandor,
      Brass, Keyflower, and 1861

      -Jeff

      Discussion thread on BGG:
      http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/804577

      Directions to the American Legion:
      From 93 North take exit 2.
      Turn right onto Main Street (Route 97).
      Go through 3 lights (there is a fourth at a school that just stays green) About 1.2 miles
      Turn left onto Milville St at the Sovereign bank.
      Go 1/4 mile to the American Legion on your right (just before Lancaster School)

    • Jeff Michaud
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 13, 2013
        At 10:57 AM 8/13/2013, you wrote:
        >Open gaming 1pm til midnight+ in Salem NH this Saturday
        >July20th. If you can't make it this Saturday it's almost
        >always the 3rd Saturday of every month.

        Cut/paste typo, July 20th should be August 17th

        Back to regularly scheduled programming