New England Gaming Convention

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2013
      Hello everyone. At the last Unitygames, I heard the call for a gaming con in town. I am very happy to announce the following convention. I thank everyone on here and other forms that gave me advice and helped out with putting this together.

      New England Gaming Convention
      Sunday, September 22nd
      Noon - Midnight
      'Dilboy' VFW Hall (on the edge of Davis Square)
      Membership is $20 and is limited to 84 paying memberships (so don't wait to sign up).
      www.nesfa.org/negc

      There will be tournaments, open gaming, board, card, RPG, and miniatures (Heroclix). A full library of games to check out and play (if you've been to Arisia the last two years or to Boskone then you've seen the games). Prize support for the tournaments and swag for all members.

      There are some rules to keep in mind.
      The only liquid you can bring in with you is water. Soda, juice, etc., is available for $1 each at the hall. You are free to bring in any food you like although I would request the less messy types of food to decrease the possability of damage to the games.
      You are free to leave the hall and come back.
      There is a limited amount of parking (roughly 40 - 50 spots), but keep in mind, there are two spots marked for VFW hall VIPs and those are not to be parked in under any circumstances. Where it's on a Sunday, you can also park on-street without having to worry about getting a ticket.
      Although there aren't any CCG tournaments, you can bring them in with you to play (in the future, when it's in a larger place, I will be including them on the schedule and for tournaments).
      If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks, and I hope to see you there.