NESFA open house gameday on 8/17

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2013
      I do apologize for this very late post (been working hard on another event which will be posted right after this one).
      The next gameday at the NESFA clubhouse is this Saturday on the 17th. Starts at noon and ends no earlier than midnight. The address is 504 Medford Street in Sumerville.
      All kindes of games to choose from. There's something for everyone and, as always, there is no cost to come in and play, nor do you have to join the club to play. Just show up, sit down, and play.
      Plenty of GMs to teach games and if you would like to bring one in we're always eager to learn new games.
      Hope to see you there.