Another No-Ship game sale

  • Nate
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2013
      Hi everyone, I'm attempting to clear some shelf space and have a bunch of games for sale. I call it the "Create-Your-Own-$45-Lot-Sale"

      * Pick one game from Group A, one from Group B, and one from Group C for $45.
      * Get a $5 discount on any lot after the first one (2 lots for $85, 3 lots for $125, and so on).
      * Buy 2 or more lots and I'll throw in a free card game or dice game or game accessory, or something.

      This is a NO-SHIP sale. Games and money can be traded at any of these locations:

      * At or near my house in North Andover, MA.
      * At or near my office in Lowell, MA.
      * At a Monday night meeting of SOG in Westford, MA.
      * At the next "Bob Day" in Topsfield, MA.
      * At the next Le Marshalate meeting in Salem, NH.
      * I'll be heading out to Western MA within the next couple of weeks and would be able to meet somewhere along the MassPike (only as far west as Exit 3 though).

      If responding, please do not Reply To All – email me directly at walker_nw@...

      And now, the games. Sadly (for me), many are new in shrink wrap or opened and unplayed. Any that are noted as German editions will come with English rules printed from BGG.

      Thanks!
      -Nate

      GROUP A
      Alexandros - Rio Grande - Open, like new
      Arctic Scavengers - Rio Grande - Open, excellent
      Attack! + Attack! Expansion - Eagle Games - Base is new in shrink, exp. is used in shrink
      Candamir: The First Settlers - Mayfair - Open, like new
      Clans - Venice Connection - Open, like new
      Comuni - Tenki Games - New in shrink
      Dawn Under - Rio Grande - Open, like new
      Doge - Gold Sieber Spiele German Ed. - Open, like new
      Dragonland - Rio Grande - Open, like new (orig. rules missing)
      Elfenland - Rio Grande - Open, like new
      Galaxy's Edge - ASSA games - Open, like new
      Gheos - Z-Man - Open, like new
      Giants - Matagot - New in shrink
      Giza: The Great Pyramid - Mayfair - New in shrink
      Guatemala Café - Rio Grande - Open, like new
      Havana - Rio Grande - New in shrink
      Hermagor - Rio Grande - Open, like new, box signed by designer
      Horus - Mayfair - Open, like new
      Ice Flow - Ludorum - New in shrink
      Isla Dorada - Fantasy Flight - New in shrink
      Khan + The Golden Yurts expansion - White Goblin - New in shrink
      Kings & Things - Z-Man - Open, like new
      Lost Cities: The Board Game - Rio Grande - New in shrink
      Mammut - Queen - New in shrink
      Master Builder - Valley Games - New in shrink
      Masters of Venice + Mini-Expansion Set - R+R Games - New in shrink
      Merchants of the Middle Ages - Z-Man - New in shrink
      MidEvil Deluxe - Twilight Creations - New in shrink (includes Base, MidEvil 2, & MidEvil 3)
      Monsters Menace America - Avalon Hill - Components like new, shelf wear on box
      Montego Bay - Queen - Open, like new
      Neuland - Z-Man - New in shrink
      Pastiche - Gryphon Int'l ed. - New in shrink
      Pirate King - "Legal" 2nd ed. - New in shrink
      Pizarro & Co. - Rio Grande - Open, like new
      Polarity - Canvas bag ed. - Open, like new
      Puerto Rico - Rio Grande - Open, like new
      Rice Wars + official Errata sheet - Kuznia Gier - New in shrink
      Samarkand: Routes to Riches - Queen - New in shrink
      Santiago - Amigo - Open, like new
      Santiago de Cuba - Gryphon - New in shrink
      Strozzi - Rio Grande - New in shrink
      Sumeria + 2-Player Exp. - Reiver Games - New in shrink
      Sutter's Mill - Mayfair - New in shrink
      The Haunting House + all 3 expansions - Twilight Creations - Base is like new, exp. in shrink
      The Mines of Zavandor - Z-Man - New in shrink
      The Thief of Baghdad - Queen - Open, like new
      Tigris & Euphrates - Mayfair - Open, like new
      Tower of Babel - Rio Grande - New in shrink
      TPOC: The Politics of Cannibals - Stractical Concepts - Open, like new
      Wasabi! - Z-Man - Open, like new, crack on corner of box
      Zombies!!! + Zombies!!! 7: Send in the Clowns - Twilight Creations - Box damage to base game, comp. like new. Exp. like new

      GROUP B
      51st State - Revised 2nd Ed. - New in shrink
      Age of Gods - Asmodee - New in shrink
      Aquadukt - Schmidt German Ed. - Open, like new
      Basari - Outside the Box - Components like new, wear on box
      Beowulf: The Legend - Fantasy Flight - Open, excellent
      Beowulf: The Movie Board Game - Fantasy Flight - Open, like new
      Blackbeard: The Golden Age of Piracy - GMT - Open, excellent, some Sharpie notations on board
      Bohnanza - Rio Grande - Open, like new
      Bombay - Ystari - Open, unpunched
      Bridge Troll - Z-Man - New in shrink
      Burrows - Z-Man - Open, like new
      Catan Card Game - Mayfair - Open, like new
      Crows - Valley Games - Open, like new
      Duell - Ravensburger - Components like new, wear on box
      Easter Island - Twilight Creations - Open, like new, minor box wear
      Feurio! - German ed. - New in shrink, dented box
      Fossil - Rio Grande - Very good condition
      Hector and Achilles - Phalanx - Open, components like new, box is good
      Hotel Samoa - Z-Man - New in shrink
      Ilium - Playroom - Open, unpunched
      In the Shadow of the Emperor - Rio Grande - New in shrink
      Intrigue - Mayfair - Open, like new
      King's Vineyard - Mayday Games - Open, like new
      La Strada - Mayfair - Open, like new
      Livingstone - Playroom - Open, like new
      Lucky Loop - Queen German ed. - Open, like new
      Magna Grecia - Rio Grande - Open, like new
      Ming Dynasty - Rio Grande - New in shrink
      Minotaur Lords - Fantasy Flight - Open, like new
      My Dwarves Fly - Pegasus Press - Open, like new
      New England - Gold Sieber Spiele German Ed. - Very good condition
      New World: A Carcassonne Game - Rio Grande - New in shrink
      Owner's Choice - Z-Man - Open, like new
      Palazzo - Rio Grande - Open, like new
      Paris Paris - Abacus Spiele - Open, like new, wear on box
      Phoenicia - JKLM - New in shrink
      Power - Power Games Int'l - New in shrink
      Power Struggle - Z-Man - Open, like new
      Rune Age - Fantasy Flight - New in shrink
      Skyline 3000 - Z-Man - Open, like new
      Terra Nova - Immortal Eyes - New in shrink
      The Settlers of Canaan - Catctus Game Design - Good condition
      Trias - Gecko Games German Ed. - Good condition
      UR - What's Your Game - Open, like new
      Wool Rules - Rio Grande - Open, like new

      GROUP C
      Atlanteon - Fantasy Flight - New in shrink
      Bacchus - Gryphon Games - Open, like new, rules wrinkled
      Big Manitou - What's Your Game - New in shrink
      Black Sheep - Fantasy Flight - Open, like new
      Court of the Medici - Z-Man - New in shrink
      Cowpoker - Steve Jackson Games - Minor wear on cards
      Cthulhu Rising - Twilight Creations - Open, like new
      Digging - Avalanche Press - New in shrink
      Draco Mundis - Hazgaard - New in shrink
      Employee of the Month - Dancing Eggplant - New in shrink
      Fire Bulls - Two Plus Games - New in shrink
      Genji - Z-Man - New in shrink
      Inkognito: The Card Game - Fantasy Flight - New in shrink
      Labyrinth Treasure Hunt - Ravensburger - Open, like new
      Lord of the Rings: The Duel - Kosmos - Components like new, shelf wear on box
      Lord of the Rings: The Search - Rio Grande - New in shrink
      Masquerade - Z-Man - New in shrink
      MegaCorps - Z-Man - New in shrink
      Middle Kingdom - Z-Man - Open, like new
      Mountain of Inferno - Z-Man - New in shrink
      Ostrakon - Mayfair - Open, like new
      Queen's Ransom - Z-Man - New in shrink
      Rapscallion - Bezier - New in shrink
      Saga - Uberplay - Open, like new
      Scarab Lords - Fantasy Flight - Components like new, box is a bit beat up
      Senator - Fantasy Flight - New in shrink
      Take Stock - Z-Man - New in shrink
      The Heavens of Olympus - Rio Grande - Components excellent, box is a bit beat up
      The Reef - Kosmos - Excellent
      Tuchulcha - Mayfair - Open, like new, wear on box
      Word Jam - Mayfair - Open, like new
    • Nate
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8, 2013
        Sorry, I guess I can't post my email address in the message. Email me at: walker_nw at yahoo dot com