bostinfig

  • Rob E
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29 10:00 AM
      For those who don't know, there is a interesting free event coming up (Sept. 14th) called Boston Festival of Indie Games (Board and Video).  see http://www.bostonfig.com/ for more info.  I attended a playtest session at Pandemonium games in Cambridge last night and got to try a few new board games and met some cool people.  This event looks like fun and I'm sure many UG'ers would enjoy it.  Hope to see you there.

      -R0b