Tentative date for next Framingcon/Cancellation Hearts update

  • muttstain2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2013
      Not sure where the summer went :(

      I had hoped to have the next Framingcon in August, but now I realize that
      the last weekend in August is also Labor Day weekend.

      However, I would still like to try to do it then, So TENTATIVELY the next
      Framingcon will be Friday August 30th through Sunday September 1st.

      If you can make that weekend or would prefer I postpone until the
      following weekend (September 6th - 9th) , please respond to this email in the next
      few days. If I get enough positive response to the Labor Day weekend, (or
      very little negative) I will confirm the date.

      Also, next Friday, August 2nd at 7:30, I will tentatively be hosting
      Cancellation Hearts. This event will only take place if I get at least 6
      confirmed RSVP's prior to August 1st. Seth stopped hosting because we were not
      getting a quorum most months, and I host enough other events that I really
      don't need to do this one too unless you guys show me you really want it.

      That's it for now. I'll send out my decision on Sunday night.

      -Matt