'Tis the season to free up shelf space

  • Scott Romanowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2013
      I'm trying to free some shelf space too, and selling some games. I'm in
      Billerica and can meet at any reasonable distance to deliver the games.

      Arkham Horror, unpunched, everything is still in plastic packing. $45.

      Vanished Planet, signed, #49/200, played once. All cards are in plastic
      card boxes. $30.

      Kill Doctor Lucky w/ And His Little Dog Too expansion (Titanic Games),
      played 2-3 times. Cards are in plastic card box. This version has wooden
      pawns and wooden spite tokens. $20.

      The Killing Ground, unpunched. $120.

      Fire in the Sky, unpunched. $150.
      --