  • Craig Massey
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 20, 2013
      In an effort to keep the game collection from expanding beyond its current shelving space, I'm selling some games. Joe Huber offered a bunch of games by lot a few months back so I thought I would do the same thing. The lot listed below is being sold on a first come, first serve basis. Shipping is not an option. Games can be picked up or drop off arrangements can be made. I live in Salem, MA.

      One price gets all of the games in the lot. Please respond to me off list. Most of the games in the lot have been played once or twice and are in outstanding condition.

      Lot #1 - $100
      Clippers
      Constantinopolis
      Crazy Creatures of Dr. Gloom
      Hansa
      Hawaii
      King's Vineyard
      Little Devils
      Morels
      Pocket Battles: Macedonians verses Persians
      Sobek
      Targui (This is the release from Jumbo from the 1990s, not the recent Kosmos release with a very similar/same
      name)
      Tower of Babel

    • John Flood
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 20, 2013
        Well, if no one grabbed it yet I will.

        Sent from my iPad

        On Jul 20, 2013, at 10:06 AM, Craig Massey <cwmassey@...> wrote:

        > In an effort to keep the game collection from expanding beyond its current shelving space, I'm selling some games. Joe Huber offered a bunch of games by lot a few months back so I thought I would do the same thing. The lot listed below is being sold on a first come, first serve basis. Shipping is not an option. Games can be picked up or drop off arrangements can be made. I live in Salem, MA.
        >
        > One price gets all of the games in the lot. Please respond to me off list. Most of the games in the lot have been played once or twice and are in outstanding condition.
        >
        > Lot #1 - $100
        > Clippers
        > Constantinopolis
        > Crazy Creatures of Dr. Gloom
        > Hansa
        > Hawaii
        > King's Vineyard
        > Little Devils
        > Morels
        > Pocket Battles: Macedonians verses Persians
        > Sobek
        > Targui (This is the release from Jumbo from the 1990s, not the recent Kosmos release with a very similar/same
        > name)
        > Tower of Babel

      • Craig Massey
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 20, 2013
          The lot has been claimed. Stay tuned for another soon.<br/><br/>Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPad