Re: Netrunner: this Friday at FNC

  • Brian Little
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 18, 2013
      Hey everyone!

      Netrunner is a really fantastic game and I am excited to hopefully meet new
      players and will be bringing a couple of extra decks in order to teach
      people the game and give anyone who needs it a nice and easy introduction
      to what can be a daunting set of mechanics if you try to figure it all out
      on your own. We will be meeting every two weeks, so even if you can't make
      it out this time we hope to see you on August 2nd also at 6:30!

      --Brian

    • Craig B
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 18, 2013
        Hi Brian!

        How late will these be running?  I'd be a bit hard pressed to get there by 6:30, but could try.  More likely, though, I'd be closer to 7-7:30.

        I've never played, but want to try the game sometime, as I've heard very good things.

        - Craig

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 18, 2013
          Hey Craig,

          The event runs until 9:30. Hope to see you.

          -Mat Thomsen