Re: Summer Sizzler, July 14th, Mainfield MA

  • rhk_1
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 2013
      Here is the final demo schedule for this Sunday. Also wanted to remind everyone that tomorrow is the last day to pre-pay. The price goes up to $15 at the door.

      Sizzler Demo Schedule

      9am
      Stone Age
      Terra Mystica
      Dr Who
      Seasons
      Lords of Waterdeep

      11:30am
      Revolution
      Archipelago
      Innovation
      Kingdom Builder

      1pm
      Talisman
      Power Grid
      Dominant Species

      2pm
      Key Flower
      Munchkin
      Founding Fathers

      4:30pm
      Small World

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "rhk_1" <rhk_1@...> wrote:

      > For those who cannot wait another 7 months, the folks from Totalcon will be hosting a game day coming up on Sunday July 14th 8a-10pm at the Holiday Inn in Mansfield, MA. Join us for some Summer Sizzling Fun which will feature open gaming, boardgame demos, role-playing and some miniature games. The boardgames will have the same approach as Unity Games. We'll have open gaming, demos and tables for your games around the walls of the ballroom.
      >
      > Pre-reg is $10. To Pre-register please go to the paypal site and make payment of $10.00 per person to webregistration@... Please indicate in the note section the name and type of games each person is signing up for. Any questions please contact registration@... PRE-REG ENDS FRIDAY JULY 12.
      > At the door $15.
      >

      > Anyone who would like to run a demo, contact me and I'll add you to the list.
      >
      > Board Game Demos:
      >
      > 9am
      > Stone Age - Charlie
      > Terra Mystica - Matt
      > Dr Who - Francis
      > Lords of Waterdeep - Rob
      >

      > 11:30am
      > Revolution - Bruce
      > Archipelago - Larry
      >
      > 1pm
      > Talisman - Ben
      > Powergrid - Mongo
      >
      > 2pm
      > Keyflower - Rich
      > Munchkin - Michelle
      > Founding Fathers - Bob
      >
      > Check out the website for role playing and miniature events.
      >

      > http://www.totalcon.com/GameDay.html
      >

      > And don't forget Saturday July 13th: We are pleased to announce a cross-promotional effort with the New England Privateers! They will be at the Holiday Inn on Saturday July 13th so we are extending an invitation to you to join them for some world class miniature gaming. They are holding an Open New England Team Tournament and all are welcomed. Please visit their website for full
      > details/pricing/times/tournament rules/etc!!
      >
      > http://neprivateers.com/?p=682

    • Michael Majorowski
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 12, 2013
        Anyone going interested in some trades or scheduling some other games? Game of thrones anyone?

        Thanks,
        Michael Majorowski