Weekend Gaming at My Place on Cape Cod

  • wickedfungames
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2013
      Hello Everyone!

      This weekend I'm having open gaming at my place in Osterville, MA (Cape Cod)! Saturday, July 13th from 1pm till whenever, and Sunday, July 14th from 1pm till 11pm, we will be playing Board Games, RPG's, and any other table-top games people want to play. I'm sorry, but children are not allowed at these sessions so that we can get more gamery games to the table. I'll have hot dogs, hamburgers, and veggie burgers available but I cannot afford to feed everyone so if you plan on eating just throw a few bucks in the donation bucket to help cover food costs. Also, if you have food allergies or don't eat meat, make sure I know ahead of time so that I can plan on having alternative food items for you. This event is also BYOB.

      If you are interested in attending either email me at:

      wickedfungames@...

      or call me at:

      774-327-1401

      let me know the day(s) that you are planning on attending and I'll give you details. Please let me know ahead of time if you plan on coming so that I know how much food stuffs to buy before the event. Feel free to invite friends, just make sure I know so I can get an accurate count of who to expect on what day.

      This is open to all gamers on Cape Cod so if you are getting this message and are able to attend, YOU ARE INVITED!

      I'm hoping to game with people I've never gamed before, so PLEASE COME! I'll have more of these events so even if you can't make it to this one, please keep it in mind and come to another.

      -Matt Donle
      www.wickedfungames.com