Game Day - This Sat. in Bellingham, MA

  • madcapmartini
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2013
      Starting at 10 a.m., at Friendly Neighborhood Comics in Bellingham.

      Those of you who joined us last month know that the FNC "Annex", as we are calling it, is a great gaming space with plenty of room and, more importantly this week, AC.

      We plan to play until 10 p.m., so come by, keep cool, and play some games with us.

      For more event and store information, check out our guild on BGG:

      www.boardgamegeek.com/guild/1514

      as always, guild members receive 10 percent off all store purchases.

      Hope to see you Saturday! Feel free to email me with questions.

      -Mat Thomsen