Terminal LARP Jul 12-14

  • Harald Henning
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2013
      Dear Gaming Enthusiasts!

      Apologies if you are receiving this twice - it seems you might be a Zombie
      or Cthulhu enthusiast, or per haps both! For the Apocalypse this summer,
      the enemy is . more mechanical .

      Inline image 1

      Terminal LARP

      How do we fight a war we've already lost?

      The year is 2113, if your calendars are correct. It's hard to keep an exact
      count, living underground for this many generations. But it was the only
      choice, after the machine collective bought up the entire surface of the
      Earth...

      Something's brewing up there, the surface scouts report. The machine
      collective has a big plan... the Red Army's put out the call to all the
      bunkers, looking for volunteers for a surface mission. We'll see if it
      works; if it's time for humanity to rise from the underground and see the
      sun again.

      Taking place July 12-14, 2013

      At Ye Olde Commons

      Find more information on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TerminalLarp