NESFA Open House Gameday on 7/6

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26 1:52 PM
      Hello everyone. I do apologize for the late posting. This Saturday, June 15th, is an open house gameday at the NESFA clubhouse at 504 Medford Street in Somerville. Doors open at noon, it ends no earlier than midnight, and the record is 7am the following morning ^_^.
      There is never any cost to play and you do not have to be a member.
      Simply come in and play. All kinds of games for all skill levels and tastes and if you aren't sure on how to play a game there are GMs here that will be happy to teach you. We're always looking for new games to play as well, so don't be afraid to bring a game with you if you want.
      Hope to see you there.