FNC's Friday Night Pub Club Meets tonight

  • madcapmartini
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2013
      We'll be rolling dice and taking names!

      Starting tonight at 7 p.m., FNC will host the first gathering of our brand new Friday-Night Pub Club. This monthly game night will be a casual, fun, and light-hearted game club for gamers who want to relax and play light, fun, and quick games that encourage social interaction - "beer and pretzel" games.

      Come by for some fun and general merriment. We have been invited to stay and play after store hours and we will be giving away a copy of the brand new game, Eight-Minute Empire.

      Hope to see you tonight!
    • Mathew Thomsen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2013
        That's Friendly Neighborhood Comics in Bellingham. Sorry.