Games for sale & Gaming this Sat (June 22) in Southern NH

  • Jeff Michaud
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2013
      Hi all,

      Seems like everyone is trying to reduce their game collection
      lately :( This includes me...

      I've got my list of 145 (as of this writing) games for sale
      on BGG at

      http://tinyurl.com/kgkenpa

      if I get time to make a 2nd pass through my collection
      I may be adding more. Also anything on my "for trade"
      list are likely available if I can determine a fair market
      price for them in time.

      All games will be available for viewing/inspection in
      person this Saturday, June 22, at my house while
      I'm hosting a gaming session from 1pm to 11pm.
      You can RSVP for it at

      http://www.meetup.com/New-England-Gamers/events/122783682/

      Can't make it this Saturday? I could deliver at the following:

      Eric's game Day in Merrimack NH on Sun June 23rd
      GNAT in Waltham MA possibly Sat June 29th
      NESFA Game Day in Somerville MA on Sat July 6th
      LeMarshate Game Day in Salem NH on Sat July 20th

      or local pickup at my house or other local area arrangements
      at any other time. Shipping of course is always an option
      but me not having to pack and ship and you not having to
      pay the shipping, and getting in same gaming at the same
      time is win/win :)

      Jeff

      ps: please click on "reply to sender" link below... replying
      to this will needlessly go to the mailing list