Re: [Unity_Games] Big Game Sale

  • David Pazmino
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 16, 2013
      All yours. Let me know when you want to pick them up.
      Thanks,
      David

      David Pazmiño

    • Shirley Márquez Dúlcey
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 16, 2013
        Is that open pickup time on Saturday AM or PM? If it's AM and you're not
        too far from the T I'll come out then; otherwise we'll have to work out
        another plan.

      • David Pazmino
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 16, 2013
          It is in the AM. I am in Newtonville.

          David Pazmiño

          On Jun 16, 2013, at 6:52 PM, Shirley Márquez Dúlcey <mark@...> wrote:

          > Is that open pickup time on Saturday AM or PM? If it's AM and you're not
          > too far from the T I'll come out then; otherwise we'll have to work out
          > another plan.
          >

          > On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 6:46 PM, David Pazmino <chefdave28@...> wrote:
          >
          >> **
          >>

          >> All yours. Let me know when you want to pick them up.
          >> Thanks,
          >> David
          >>
          >> David Pazmiño
          >>

          >> On Jun 16, 2013, at 6:06 PM, Shirley Márquez Dúlcey <mark@...>
          >> wrote:
          >>
          >>> I am interested in Urban Sprawl and 2038 if they are still available.
          >>> Please let me know.

          >> pickup

          >> $30

          >> wear.
          >> Condition.

          >> won't
          >> Printout.

        • chefdave28
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 19, 2013
            **** Update *****

            The following are the games still available and new pricing on some games.

            List of Games:

            $25 and above

            Moongha Invaders – Club TreEmme. Very good condition. $65
            Glen More – Rio Grande Edition. Very good condition. $30
            Merchants of Venus – AH Edition. Very Good Condition. $60
            Titan – AH Very Good Condition. $40
            Grand Cru – Eggerspiele. English Printout of rules. Like New Condition. $30
            Battleball – Milton Bradley. New In Shrink. $20

            $15
            End of the Triumvirate – Z-Man Games Edition. Very Good Condition.
            Take It To The Limit – Burley Games. Very Good Condition. $15

            $10 or 3 for $25
[...]

            $5 or 3 for $10