20 games - half in shrink - for $100

  • Joe Huber
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2013
      Cash only. Pickup in Westborough, MA - a short distance from the
      intersection of the MA Pike & 495 - any mutually agreeable time before the
      end of the month.

      Am Fuss des Kilamandscharo
      Careers
      Castles of Burgundy
      Cheops (new)
      Chinagold
      Cities (new)
      Factory Fun (new)
      Food Chain
      Meins!
      Moderne Zeiten
      Mr. President
      Paparazzo
      Phoenicia (new)
      Power Struggle (new)
      Project Skyline
      Relationship Tightrope (new)
      Saga (new)
      Santiago (new)
      Tongiaki (new)
      Tuchulcha (new)

      Please email me at JoeMHuber@... - first come first served. Note
      that I read Unity Games in digest mode, so sending a note to the list will
      significantly delay your response.

      Joe

    • jmhuber_2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 2013
        Please hold your calls - we have a winner...

        Joe