Two New Events at FNC - Next Week!

  • madcapmartini
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10 3:17 PM
      Next Tuesday, June 18th at 6 p.m., FNC will host a "learn to play" demo event to give our gamers a chance to learn City of Iron. As with our previous demo events, the game will be 20% off during the event. This game has been well-received so far and after getting my copy today and reading the rulebook, it really looks good.

      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/123499/city-of-iron

      Announcing FNC's Friday Night Pub Club
      Starting next Friday, June 21st at 7 p.m., FNC will host the first gathering of our brand new Friday-Night Pub Club. This monthly game night will be a casual, fun, possibly late-night game club for gamers who want to relax and play light, fun, and quick games that encourage social interaction - specifically, "beer and pretzel" games. Games that often take less than half an hour to play and allow for casual conversation while playing. Old-school pub games such as Cribbage, Backgammon, and Rummikub are welcome.

      GAME GIVE-AWAY
      We think a perfect candidate for our new Pub Club is the brand-new Eight-Minute Empire. To celebrate our first meeting, we will give away a copy of this great new title.

      We would love to get some feedback before we launch. Feel free to email your suggestions to me at madcapmartini@...

      More info at our guild on BGG:

      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/guild/view/1514

      Hope to see you at either or both of these great gaming events.

      -Mat