Open gaming 1pm-midnight+ in Salem NH this Saturday (6/15)

  • Jeff Michaud
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2013
      Open gaming 1pm til midnight+ in Salem NH this Saturday
      June 15th. If you can't make it this Saturday it's almost
      always the 3rd Saturday of every month.

      Le Marshalate is a gaming group that I've only been playing
      with for the last couple years but has been
      meeting/gaming for over 30 years.

      Cost is FREE for 1ST TIMERs, $5 for everyone else (up to
      paying a max of $30 in a calendar year). The cost goes
      toward paying for the hall rental.

      Types of games played are varied, I'm mainly a Euro player
      myself but there is always an 18xx game played by some,
      some come specifically for play a war game (with tweezers
      sometimes!), and a crayon rail game is also possible (Empire
      Builder, etc).

      -Jeff

      Discussion thread on BGG:
      http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/804577

      Directions to the American Legion:
      From 93 North take exit 2.
      Turn right onto Main Street (Route 97).
      Go through 3 lights (there is a fourth at a school that just stays green) About 1.2 miles
      Turn left onto Milville St at the Sovereign bank.
      Go 1/4 mile to the American Legion on your right (just before Lancaster School)