Tomorrow! Open Gaming from 10 to 10

  • madcapmartini
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2013
      REMINDER: Tomorrow is Friendly Neighborhood Comics' monthly board gaming event. Starting at 10 a.m., we will have open gaming all day.

      We've again made arrangements to use one of the unoccupied businesses a couple of doors down from the store, so there will be no space constraints. That means - bring your friends!! It also means we can play until the store closes at 10 p.m.

      Soda and water will be available for purchase, and last month, we took up a collection to get some pizza from next door.

      For more information, store location and directions:
      www.friendlycomics.com

      Our guild on BGG:
      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/guild/1514